Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken Saturday. My friend (& boss) took them for us. I wanted her to take some for us last year but Miles kept falling on the sidewalk at daycare and his face was never camera ready. I wanted to make sure that we got some made around Miles' second birthday, which is in 3 weeks, and before the chaos that is volleyball season.

It was blazing hot outside at 9 in the morning, but the pictures turned out great. We took them at the UTM quad. She took 300 pics in 30 minutes & I love them. I went through them immediately on Saturday and cropped/edited a few. I took more time tonight and found even more that I love. Enjoy!




He really is a happy kid, I promise...




A favorite from the day...


Another favorite...




Look at that face...



Love...

Absolute favorite of the day. Seriously...

Thank you to my anonymous photographer! If any of my family would like some, let me know which ones and I'll get them ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment