Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sleepy Head

I've discovered that Miles is a lot like me when he wakes up. We are both morning people but we still love to lay in bed for a while after we wake up. This afternoon he took a 3.5 hour nap, but then laid in bed for 30 minutes after he woke up. I could hear him coughing and talking, but he never cried like wanted me to come get him. Finally at the 4 hour mark, he started saying "Momma", so I went in and got him.

I was home for his nap b/c he started running a fever yesterday at daycare. Thankfully my mom was here. She watched him yesterday afternoon and until 1pm today. I was able to go to work this morning and get a few things done knowing I will have to stay home with him all day tomorrow.

I'm not really sure what's wrong with him. His fever ranges from 99ish to 102.5. He's snotty and has really yucky eyes. It's probably just a virus, but if he wakes up with a fever tomorrow we are visiting the Pediatric Place. Here's hoping he sleeps well and wakes up fever free.

No comments:

Post a Comment