Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

In Between

I'm not ready to change Miles' room into a big boy room yet. Let's be honest...I'm not willing to give up the self containing crib. My mom helped me update his room a little to make it in between a baby room and toddler room.

We moved the table and chairs from his play room. It was getting crowded in there and this room needed some help. He likes it. Buzz and Woody are sitting at the table at his request.

The animals came from Hobby Lobby. They are the decals that you stick on the wall. I'm very impressed with them. They look so cute in his room and don't look cheap at all. He loves them.


If you know me, you know I'm not one for clutter. I don't hang a bunch of stuff on the walls or have a lot of stuff setting around. This room is perfect until we get brave enough to lose the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment