Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vacation - Day 2

Day 2 started with a little play time in the room. Since Miles got up between 6-8am every morning, we had some time to kill before going to the pool. Thank goodness we brought a few toys.

Next we headed down to the pool. There weren't many people there at 9am in the morning, which was nice b/c it was peaceful, but it was also kind of boring for Miles. I learned on this trip how much he loves other kids. Any time another kid would get in the kiddie pool he would immediately gravitate to him/her. He doesn't really know how to play with them, but is amused by just watching them have fun.





Everyday we would take a nap and then get ready for dinner before Darrin got back to the hotel. Our room didn't have a bathtub. I was nervous when I saw this, but he did fine in the shower and actually loved it.


This night we did some outlet shopping. I was in heaven but Darrin and Miles were not. We found this play area and I quickly left them to get some shopping done by myself. Here are a couple pictures Darrin took while I was gone.


That's all for day 2. Another fun day, but probably the most low key of the vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment