Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Marmee's Little Helper

My mom is here to visit, which Miles loves. He is her little shadow every time she comes to see us. He loves to have her undivided attention. Today when I got home from work, this is what they were doing...

Snapping green beans. She snaps the ends off and he breaks them in half.

Then they washed them...

Quite a team. Unfortunately Miles was too impatient to wait for them to cook. Right after this he began the "after daycare, I'm hungry, must have food right now, meltdown". So I did what I typically do, warm up last night's leftovers and he eats before us. I would much rather eat together as a family, but he's just not there yet. And, there's no such thing as a snack to hold him over until dinner. Once the food starts, it's on. In the event that I am able to just give him something little, it completely ruins his appetite. Pretty soon he'll need to learn patience to wait for dinner, but not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment