Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Completely Random

It's been a long day. I'm tired. I haven't had dinner yet. My house is clean. Miles is asleep. I accomplished a few random projects. I'm caught up on uploading my photos to Shutterfly. Dinner is set out for tomorrow night. Lately Miles hasn't been sleeping as well as he usually does. After talking with my doctor last week we eased up on my Lyme treatment b/c he felt that my body was very "stirred" up. Since we eased up, my headaches have been better. My body just feels more relaxed, not so achy & tense. Dr. Bernui is a genius. I'm hoping I have a better day at work tomorrow than I did today.

To go along with my random ramble, I have some random pictures. Rather than trying to come up with a creative/non-existent way to tie them together, here they are with no rhyme or reason. Enjoy the pics of my baby that is quickly becoming not so babyish anymore. Sad and fun all at the same time.







No comments:

Post a Comment