Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dance Machine

I don't like to post a lot of videos b/c when I print this blog out into a book one day I don't know what the empty space for the videos will look like. However, it's so hard to get a cute picture of Miles these days b/c he is so active. Darrin captured this video while home with him over the last 2.5 days. He loves music and has some impressive dance moves.

When I woke him up on Wednesday his cheeks were flushed. He seemed like he had a slight fever but it was questionable b/c we use the kind of thermometer that scans across his forehead. It never tells you the same thing twice. He wore some super warm pjs to bed so I chalked it up to the pjs...gave him some Tylenol for good measure...and took him to daycare.

Darrin ended up having to go get him around 1pm after he woke up from him nap. He's had pretty much a constant fever since then. We are alternately Tylenol & Motrin. He has a little bit of a cold, and is fussy at times, but for the most part he seems to be ok. He's playing, eating and sleeping pretty well. We did a have a rough night on Thursday. I can count nights like that on one hand (thank goodness). I think the Lord knows that I'm not a nice person without sleep.

He woke up with fever again this morning. Looks like another day at home. We had fun plans to watch the football game with friends tonight. Darrin is going to go while I stay here and take care of Miles. Darrin definitely deserves to get out of the house! Hope everyone has a great, long weekend! And....go Packers!

No comments:

Post a Comment