Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Santa Visits Daycare

Last week Miles' daycare sent a note home explaining that Santa would be visiting on December 16th. We had to bring a $5-7 wrapped toy, with our child's name on the outside. For some reason the note choked me up. The thought was just so cute. I sent a camera to daycare today so they could try to get a few pictures for me. I was afraid they would be too busy with the craziness of the day. I was thrilled when I got home and saw the following pictures.









Miles got a puzzle. The kid is a puzzle genius. He brings an empty puzzle to us wherever we are...we tell him which piece to go get....like the elephant or the dog....he will go in his playroom....find the piece....bring it back....and put it in the right spot. We are just amazed by that.

Speaking of the things he knows....we learned this weekend that he also knows his body parts. He was pulling up his shirt which prompted us to ask where his belly was. He pointed to his stomach. So we asked him where he nose was...ears....mouth...head...hair....he knew them all. I texted his teacher and told her that she was making him a baby genius! Lately we've been "those parents" that constantly quiz their kids and try to make them perform. It has to stop b/c I really don't like treating kids like show dogs. I see how parents get sucked into though. Their little minds are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment