Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bookworm

Miles loves books. I read to him a lot to try to instill the love of reading since neither Darrin nor I like to read. This is his new ritual while I am cooking dinner at night.

He will read a book for a while and then climb down, go to his playroom, get another book, and climb back up and around to his spot. He walks around the couch to that spot b/c he can see me in the kitchen from there.

Side notes...
1) He is not wearing a dress. I was just too lazy to snap the buttons on the bottom after changing his diaper.
2) Yes, he falls off sometimes when he walking on the couch unsupervised. When I hear a thump, I immediately freeze and see if he's going to start crying. 9 times out of 10 he will carry on.
3) His nose is scratched b/c he fell on the sidewalk at daycare for the 5th time. I'm ready for the boy to gain some coordination.

No comments:

Post a Comment