Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun Times at the Playground

I have the day off for Columbus Day. Miles and I ran a few errands and then decided to go to the playground. He plays on a playground at school but I've never taken him to one. I thought he was still too young. To my surprise, he loved it!

He climbed up the slide and then slid down by himself. He really liked that. It was nice because the slides had bumps in them and it kept him from going too fast.

I was really surprised how well he climbed on the equipment. Going up and down the stairs was probably his favorite thing to do. It was great practice for him.

He only had one fall which resulted in a coat of mulch!

After the playground, I pushed him in the stroller around the walking trail. It circles a pond. He loved to watch the ducks swimming. Next time we will have to take some bread to feed them. It was cloudy with a breeze, which made it the perfect temperature. What a fun morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment