Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vacation Can't Come Soon Enough

Last week....

I had pink eye in both eyes.

We put Bobo to sleep.

I lost a diamond earring that Darrin gave me for our first Christmas (luckily it was later found).

We had to remove everything from every cabinet, drawer and closet so our house could be sprayed. This was prompted by an inspection for ants, which lead to the discovery of brown recluse spiders.....obviously unacceptable with a 9 month old.

At work, we had four days of grand opening events for our new Martin office....strange hours and lots of hard work.

The week was hectic, sad, stressful....After a restful weekend, I was looking forward to a better week. So far this week...

Miles got sick on Sunday. I ended up taking him to the doctor yesterday. We got an antibiotic for an ear infection and breathing treatments for his chest congestion. She said his chest wasn't that bad, but that the treatments would help. He was able to go back to daycare today, after missing two days.


I've cleaned endless amounts of poop b/c the meds mess his stomach up. For extra fun, his diapers keep leaking.

I've had terrible headaches which are no doubt from the stress of this week and last.

Sorry for the whining but I seriously am about to go crazy. We leave for vacation in 2 weeks. THANK GOODNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment