Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rewind

This post is out of order. My OCD nature compels me to offer an explanation. I forgot my camera on Saturday, and wasn't able to get pics from Crystal until Monday. That is the reason for the Saturday and Monday pics in this post, and pics from Sunday were 2 posts ago.

On Saturday, Miles & I spent the day at Darrin's parent's house. Darrin was out of town all weekend. It was a beautiful day...sunny...hot...but a breeze off and on throughout the day. We spent almost all day sitting outside. I was excited about Miles getting in the kiddie pool as this is a first.

Here is Crystal trying to get him in the float. Please note how difficult this proved to be, and it wasn't b/c Miles was wiggling.

Olivia steps in to help...

Then Ava...

Finally he's in. Not a good first reaction...

Not happy. At this point I was still trying to coax him into enjoying it. When I stepped in the pool to get him out it, the water was FREEZING. I felt so bad for trying to wait him out.

He wasn't the only one shedding some tears. Ava wanted someone, anyone, to get in with her. Olivia was in there, but that wasn't enough. I finally got in and walked around. She was happy with that.


Sunday Miles and I spent the day by ourselves. It was a fun day. Monday, Crystal and the girls came down. We played outside all day.

Olivia getting used to the water...

Miles didn't feel great on Monday so he only played in the water for a little while. Love that belly...I think he looks like an old man, especially with his hair combed over.






It was a great weekend. Darrin was missed, but that's the way it goes. I'm trying to learn to make the best of it when he's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment