Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy, Happier, Happiest

Darrin has been gone 10 of the last 12 days. When I blogged about having a bad week, he was also out of town which made everything that much worse. It's safe to assume when my posts are slacking that he is out of town. By the time I get home and get everything done that needs to be done, blogging is the farthest thing from my mind. Actually that's not true. I think about posting something, and I want to, but I'm usually just too tired.

He got home yesterday afternoon. Miles was happy.

There was lots of playing....


Darrin was even happier than Miles. It's been hard on him to be away from him. He requested lots of pics and videos while he was gone.


I was definitely the happiest of all. This week was much better than last b/c Miles didn't get sick. We stayed on a pretty good routine. He also slept through the night all by one night. Even still, I am so glad to have Darrin home. It's been a long recruiting season...which I'm very happy to say is O-V-E-R. He will be in town until season starts in late August. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment