Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bike Ride

The latest plan to lose weight in our family is bike riding. It's actually a proven method for us. Several summers ago we both lost a lot of weight by bike riding. Sounds like a perfect idea b/c we can take the little man with us. I thought he would love it. I envisioned smiles, laughing, talking, feet kicking.....

Instead his expression never changed from this...

And this...

Of course it could have been the ridiculous heat index.


When we rode a couple years back, we would ride for 45min to an hour. We went all over town. Today....I was such a wimp. We made it to the park, which is 5 minutes away and I was screaming mercy. I trailed a good 50 yards behind Darrin the whole time, which wasn't fun. The idea was to be together but I couldn't keep up.

So, we are going to try again. I'm completely out of shape. Maybe a few more trips and I'll be able to do a little better. Maybe Miles will enjoy it more next time. I think he was just trying to figure things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment