Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Randomness

Sometimes it's hard to come up with something interesting or creative to blog about. Lately I feel like I'm living out my life through this blog....meaning...I'm constantly thinking that I need to take a picture b/c it would look cute with a certain story, or trying to come up with clever words to describe something that happened. Those that blog know exactly what I'm talking about. It can be exhausting. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I love this blog for some strange reason.

However, tonight I'm exhausted. My boss leaves tomorrow for a long vacation. It took a lot of work to get her ready to leave, and while she's gone I have to make decisions in her absence. It's stressful b/c I really enjoy being the best support person I can be, but not in charge. I don't ever want her job. I'm drained. And, we are ridiculously busy at work....tons of PR events and getting ready for the biggest grand opening we've ever had. My office is actually moving from Union City to Martin, which is where I live, in 2 weeks. I'll blog about that another day.

Anyway, today I'm tired and I just want to go watch Grey's Anatomy. So, I give you complete randomness, with no order or creativity, and lazy/no explanations. Enjoy!



The loves of my life. So handsome....





This is Paige, Darrin's cousin Shawn's daughter. She's going to be a great babysitter. She is excellent with Miles already.


Tonight we went to Abby's kindergarten graduation. Abby is Shawn's youngest daughter. She was adorable up on the stage, and quite proud to be there.

Shawn and I turned around and Abby was holding Miles all by herself. She looked like she might topple over b/c Miles is so heavy.

Random. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment