Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Poor Little Baby

Miles is under the weather. They called from daycare yesterday afternoon to say that he was running a 102 fever, which turned out to be 100.2. I'm not sure if they said it wrong, or I heard it wrong. He was ok from the time we picked him up until he went to bed. Then, he got up at 1am, 2am, and finally at 3am there was no consoling him. The other two times I was able to easily get him back to bed. At 3am, I just put him in bed with us, where he stayed until after 7am.

I thought he might be teething again since it was a low grade fever. Tonight his fever got up to 102.8 so there goes that theory. It's obvious he feels terrible. He's acting like he did when he had an ear infection so that's my latest diagnosis.

Darrin stayed home with him today b/c I'm so busy at work, and this is a slower time for him. Unfortunately I have a PR event that I have to go to tomorrow, so Daddy will be staying home with him again, and hopefully taking him to the doctor. He's asleep now. I better rest while I can. I'm sure we're in for a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment