Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wow

Yesterday, Miles and I had quite a morning. He let me sleep until 7am, which is much later than he has been sleeping. It was much appreciated. Darrin left at 5:30am for a tournament in Illinois and wouldn't be home until the evening, so Miles and I were hanging out together all day. I thought about going to the UTM softball and baseball games b/c it was supposed to be so pretty outside. However, by 11am I was changing poopy diaper #3. Being stranded at a ball field with a nasty diaper boy did not sound like a relaxing Saturday. I opted to stay home, catch up on laundry, and play with little man.


Poopy diaper #4 came soon after #3. We made our way to the changing table again to clean him up. The changing pad no longer has a cover on it. I just change him on the vinyl pad. It's so much easier to wipe off when we are having this many messy diapers, which are from teething, I suspect. He doesn't feel bad and doesn't have any other issues. While I was changing him he peed all over the wall and himself. At this point, it seemed easier to just give him a bath. His hair was even wet. I took him to the bathroom and set him in the floor while I cleaned up his room and got his bath ready.






He was naked, but had just peed, so I figured it was safe. Wrong. He peed on the rug. Seriously? Did he learn that from Bobo?

The day wasn't all hectic. We spent some time laying on a blanket in the yard. The weather was perfect. He almost fell asleep. I kept hoping he would take his afternoon nap outside but the sun was just too bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment