Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wet Kisses

Miles likes to give big, slobbery kisses. Most of the time it's me receiving the kisses....probably b/c I'm always kissing all over him.


Every day when I pick him up from daycare, he grabs my hair on both sides of my face and pulls me towards him for a big, juicy kiss. It is the most precious thing, and I will be so sad when he is too big to do this anymore.

We've starting reading books every night. His attention span is better some nights verses others. He really likes the book "How Big?".

The book talks about how big different animals are, and then the page flips up and says "So big". The last page has a pic of a baby and asks how big the baby is. Every time you get to this page, he leans in and kisses the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment