Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bed Head

I thought I would update on "Operation Back on Schedule", which is no longer in the works. I think a combination of teething and seasonal allergies has made night time impossible. Miles is a happy, content little boy all day long....then something happens at bed time. Sometimes he goes to sleep for a while and then wakes up. Other times, he never goes to sleep. We can't seem to keep him in his crib. He spends a lot of nights with Darrin on the couch. As I type he is screaming in his crib. Neither of us has the heart to let him cry for too long, especially when I feel like he's hurting.

Lately it seems like his stomach is bothering him. He's not eating anything new so I'm not sure what it could be. He has the worst diapers ever and horrendous gas....sorry for the details. I thought it was from teething, but I'm not so sure. I mean....these are really bad. Right now we are just trying to wait it out and hope it's just a phase.

On the weekends he usually gets in bed with us in the morning. This morning he got in our bed around 6am and slept for 2 hours. When I went back to pick him, he had a new "do".

The crying subsided.....must be asleep.....or so I thought. When I went to check on him, he was laying with his Dad on the couch. Sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment