Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chiropractor

I had my first adjustment with the chiropractor today, Matt Harris in Union City. This was actually my 3rd visit. I have been thoroughly impressed with how he and his staff run things. I went last week for x-rays, scans, and an exam. I went back last night for a new patient orientation, which consisted of my test results, insurance explanation, and recommended treatment plan. By the end of the night, I was 100% convinced. With regards to my headaches, I've been convinced several times before. Every new step seemed like the answer. I paid today for a year's worth of treatment. It better work.

Most of the results he shared with me weren't that bad....except the x-ray of my neck. The vertebrae in your neck are supposed to be curved. My are straight up and down. He said our neck should operate like a spring, and mine is more like a stick, which will break with too much pressure. He was confident that I would see good results. I go 3x per week for 2 weeks, then down to 2x per week if the new scans show improvement.

Funny story....last night when we were discussing the x-rays, there were 3 white spots on my lower right side, but not on the left. I pointed and asked what they were...my zipper and clasps. What a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment