Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV

Go Colts!!! I am a huge Titans fan. But, since it was not a good year to be a Titans fan, the Colts are my next choice to win the Super Bowl. I am pumped about the game. While legal, I think the Saints plan to attack the quarterback is dirty, and I hope they are completely unsuccessful against Peyton. I usually want the Super Bowl to be a good game, but in this case I hope it's a shut out.

Darrin actually wants the Saints to win, but he wasn't here to dress Miles this morning, so I decided that Miles is cheering for the Colts too.

He was sitting up when I went to get the camera. This is what I came back to.

2 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to the Super Bowl! The Indianapolis Colts and New Orleans Saints are definitely the best teams in their respective conferences. I am rooting for the Colts. I think it will be a close, high-scoring game. If I had to predict a final score, I’d say the Colts will win 34-31.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darrin he may have seen you sitting like this and just wanted to be like daddy. lol He's so cute! Tracie Moss

    ReplyDelete