Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Neurosurgeon Appointment

I met with the neurosurgeon today, Dr. Feler. Just before he came in the room I told Darrin that I had a feeling the bulging disc wasn't my problem. I had to take a disc with my MRI pictures to the appointment. I looked at the pictures on my computer (as if I could read an MRI), and there was a report that said the bulging disc was mild. It just made me think it wasn't enough to cause such severe headaches, and all of the other symptoms.

Sure enough, within seconds of coming into the room he said that the bulging disc with nothing to consider. He was far more interested in my joint pain and high blood pressure. He decided to run more extensive blood work. I think he's interested in several things but he only mentioned my thyroid and sed rate levels. I did a little reading online tonight but didn't seem to find anything that made sense. Hopefully the blood work will produce some answers. I go back for the results 2 weeks from tomorrow. Once again I'm hopeful that this doctor will be the one to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment