Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ava & Miles

I have a feeling these two are going to be buddies.




----------

Darrin & Miles finally got to feeling better on Wednesday.....and then I had another episode with my headaches starting that night. I went to work on Thursday, but only made it until 11. I left in tears b/c my head hurt so badly. I went to the doctor that afternoon, which makes my 3rd visit to this doctor. He drew blood to test for a few things and then scheduled an MRI for next week. He also gave me a shot of Demerol. The Demerol made me sick before I even left the office, but did take the pain away temporarily. I was in bed all day Friday. I felt better when I woke up on Saturday and haven't had a headache all weekend until about an hour ago :(

Everyone keeps saying it's got to be stress, but I really don't think it is. There are too many other symptoms that I don't think I would have if it was just stress.....nausea, stiff neck, joint pain, and ridiculous fatigue.... I'm hopeful that the blood test will show something....maybe a vitamin deficiency or a chemical imbalance. You know, something easily treatable! Even though I really want an answer, I don't want the MRI to show anything.

I'm glad it's a new week which may lead to some answers but I am so nervous about work. I hate missing work. And, I'm anxious that I will get a headache or feel too fatigued to be productive. I am really busy right now and need to be able to get several things accomplished. The doctor always makes me feel comforted in that he is concerned and will do everything he can to figure this out. I pray he's right.

On another note...some friends of ours have an eight year old son that was diagnosed with Burkitt's Lymphoma. Please pray for Garritt as he begins chemo this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment