Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Problems Solved

Thanks for the emails and calls about my postpartum issues. The migraine medicine that my doctor prescribed worked. I am still having some headaches but they are manageable. And, according to many of you, headaches are fairly normal after having a baby. The pain around my incision is better also. I started working out last weekend. I never dreamed that it would hurt b/c my effort was extremely minimal. However, once I stopped, the pained stopped too. I am going to postpone working out for awhile. I thought I would be farther along in my recovery, but I've come to realize it takes a long time to heal after pregnancy & labor. Thanks again for all the advice.

-----

Darrin & I love this time of year for many reasons.....volleyball, football, our birthdays, our anniversary, and definitely the weather. Darrin bought me a fire pit for Christmas last year, but soon after I found out I was pregnant. Sitting outside in January around a fire pit somehow didn't seem fun anymore. So with the beautiful weather returning, we thought we would have some friends over to roast marshmallows.

Here's Darrin cutting the wood. We all made fun of him for playing Paul Bunyan with wood that wasn't much larger than twigs.


This is what Kevin & Matt were doing while Darrin was cutting the firewood. Oh, and of course making fun of him.

Kevin & Jennifer. Jennifer brought some stuff to make these banana things. I don't know what they are called. You peel the banana and cut it down the middle. Then you add chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, peanuts, and whatever else sounds good. You close the peel back up and wrap it in aluminum foil. Then you put it in the fire for 5-10 minutes. Yummy.

Kristi chillin.

No comments:

Post a Comment