Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Latest Craft Project

It's been established that I get bored when Darrin goes out of town. I decided to tackle a project I've been thinking about since I saw it in a magazine a couple months ago. I'm sure Darrin was a little nervous when I called asking where I could find the drill bit that cuts holes.

I wanted a place to neatly store all my camera batteries. We have 2 digital cameras and a video camera. I don't like messy cords, and I wanted them to be charged at all times.

This is an old jewelry box that I've had since high school.

I drilled a hole in the back for all the cords.

I'm sure you could use any box, but the velvet in the jewelry box is a bonus for protecting the cameras.

Pretty cool. Only problem, Darrin was using this to store his gazillion watches. Guess I'll have to replace it before he gets home.

This is what Miles was doing while I played with the drill. He's the best baby ever! Yes, that noise is the vibration of the bouncy seat. Highly annoying but he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment