Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hope You Laugh As Loud As I Did

Darrin drove my car to Walmart this morning to pick up a few things. He came out and loaded everything in the car. He got in the driver's seat to come home, only to realize that it wasn't our car! OMG...how funny is that? Naturally, I had a few questions for him.

1) He offered up that he didn't notice there wasn't a baby seat in the back while he was loading his stuff.
2) What kind of car was it? A gray Equinox (that's what I drive in case you don't know)
3) Where was our car in relation to the stranger's car? Parked in front, facing it
4) Did you look around to see if anyone was watching you? Of course!

I really hope this entertained you as much as it did me. I'm still laughing.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! There is someone at Central that has the exact same car as me & Wesley gets all confused because he forgets which one is ours.
    My question is, how did he get in the car? Was it unlocked?

    ReplyDelete