Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Help...

I hoping someone has some words of wisdom...

I feel like I've kind of had a relapse in my recovery from the c-section. I was feeling great and it seemed that my pain was gone. Now, I have 2 issues. First, I have had a severe headache for 2-3 weeks straight. I've tried everything....Aleve, Excederin, Motrin, muscle relaxers, hot baths, heating pad, walking, stretching, resting....nothing helps. I go to bed with it and wake up with it. I am getting a massage today hoping it will relieve some tension. Second, I'm having pain just above my incision. It is tender to the touch, and it seems that the muscles hurt too. It hurts to use the muscles at all...to sit down, stand up... This started last weekend but seems to get worse everyday.

I went for my 6 week check up with my OBGYN yesterday. He gave me migrane medicine but is not convinced this is the problem. He told me to follow up with my family doctor. He did not think it was a spinal headache b/c it started 3 weeks after I had Miles. And, he does not think it is postpartum preeclampsia due to the timing as well. He also said the pain around my incision was normal and would get better. I hope he's right but am still curious if anyone that reads this blog can help.

I really want to feel better. I do not want to spend my time off with Miles not feeling good. If you can offer any advice, even if it is to say that all of this sounds normal, please leave a comment or call me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment