Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Anniversary

Today is our 8 year anniversary! It is also my birthday. For those of you who know me really well, you know that my birthday has always been a big deal to me. It's my mom's fault. When I was little, she would always plan great birthday parties.....games, food, tons of friends....one year we even had pony rides. So, when Darrin and I got engaged on July 17, 2001, I quickly recognized that my birthday fell on a Saturday that year. We planned our wedding in 2 and half months just so I could get married on my birthday. It was the best birthday party ever! We would have gotten married quickly anyway b/c we were both head over heels in love and couldn't wait to get married. 8 years later....nothing's changed.

On May 3, 2001, we went to Patti's for our first date. I think we both already knew that we would get married.

We honeymooned at SuperClubs in Jamaica. We had a great time.

A look back at our wedding...these are pictures of pictures. So, the quality isn't great.





Happy Anniversary babe. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jennifer, & Happy Anniversary to both of you! Hope you have a good day.
    Darrin, you've got it pretty easy only having to remember one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! Your son is adorable! Hope to meet him in person one day soon! Julie

    ReplyDelete