Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Mack & Miles

As you know, Darrin & I were very worried how our dogs were going to react when we brought a baby home. Not so much Mack, mostly Bobo. Bobo has never liked kids. To our surprise, neither of them seemed to even notice Miles for the first several days. We think that is mainly b/c Miles rarely cries. However, even when he does cry they both seem unfazed.

In the last two weeks, I have noticed Mack becoming more interested in Miles. He lays right next to him whenever possible. The other night Mack got up when I was feeding Miles. He could hear him grunting, and quickly ran into his room to look for him. I think they are going to be big buddies as Miles grows up. As for Bobo, we hope he continues to be disinterested.





I was about to publish this and decided it needed a disclaimer. Even though Miles is laying on the couch, in the same position, in 3 out of 4 pictures.....I promise I don't leave him there all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment