Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Guess Who's a Big Boy?


Not only is he growing like a weed, but he's also sleeping in his own bed! We moved him from the pack & play in our room to his crib a couple nights ago. No one was getting any sleep, Miles included. Now that he's in his own room we don't hear every grunt and he's able to get himself back to sleep.

Miles' favorite place to be....Daddy's chest.


....and Darrin accuses me of spoiling him.


The new formula is working. I was about to give up but after a week he seems to have adjusted. He has gotten into a good routine of eating and sleeping. He eats every 3 hours, like clock work. He's also started to stay awake a little more during the day.




I really am amazed how easy it has been to adjust to a new baby. I don't get the 8 hours sleep I used to get, but I've resorted to a steady intake of Mountain Dew which does the trick. Obviously I don't have anything to compare Miles to, but I think we've been extremely blessed with a "good" baby. We still have a lot to learn about his personality but so far he's laid back and very patient. We have no idea where he gets those traits from!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to "catch up" with you guys again. Miles is so perfect! I know God has blessed you guys with a wonderful marriage and now this special blessing! Jennifer, you always laughed and said, "I wish I was going to be one of those 'cute women' when they're pregnant. I'm so short, I'll be huge and so not cute." Well, you proved yourself WRONG. I looked at older posts and you looked so great in pregnancy AND in the hospital after he was born. Pregnancy and motherhood definately agrees with you! I know you and Darrin are so happy...you've always been so happy together. I asked Emily if she remembered y'all and she said, "Don't they have Bobo and Mack?" Now you'll be known as "aren't you Miles's mom?" ....too precious!!!

    Nikki Brown

    ReplyDelete