Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Belly Pics

Our computer is finally working at home. So, here are some belly pics. We started taking pictures last week, which was 20 weeks. I can tell a big difference even in one week.

20 weeks
21 weeks

Nothing else to report right now. We attended birthing class for 6 hours yesterday. It was actually quite informative, too much so in a few cases. As the girl next to me put it, "ignorance is sometimes bliss". Yesterday was the only day that worked with Darrin's schedule. Hopefully we won't forget everything by September.

1 comment:

  1. You look ADORABLE. Pregnancy definitely suits you and you are absolutely glowing. By the way, I'm tossing in my guess as a girl :)

    Hey, send me your home address...I picked up some books for you that I need to ship :)

    ReplyDelete