Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Less Words Wednesday

He was trying to recall which animal the chicken that he was eating came from??? He guessed a bunny first and then a pig. I'm not sure he ever understood that it was actually a chicken. 


Carson got in our bed early in the morning. When I woke up to get ready, he surprised me by making my bed. 


Darrin and the boys went fishing at our neighbor's pond on Sunday. Darrin and Miles caught several and Carson even caught one by himself.


Darrin took these sports loving boys to a high school basketball game recently. One of our friends is the coach. It's his first year there and he's having a great one. Darrin was so glad to go and support him.


I love the way these boys hang onto each other when they pray.


Miles' hip was hurting during the baseball tournament, so he did the stretches he was taught in physical therapy. 


Working out with friends is so much more fun than doing it by yourself. When I'm by myself, I quit so easily.


Doing what he loves as a catcher. 


Loving on Granny.

No comments:

Post a Comment