Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Weekend Wrap Up

I've got a very quick weekend wrap up because I am in deep with a book and I have to know what happens. I started it Friday night and it has consumed my weekend in the best way. On Friday night, Carson and I hung out at home together. We played games and then he watched TV while I started said book.


Darrin and Miles went to the movies and came out to snow afterwards. I had no idea it was snowing until the ground was completely covered and Carson had gone to bed. I felt so bad that he missed watching it fall. I knew there was a chance, but I blew it off because the last couple predictions have been wrong.


We had a bed full on Saturday morning.


Working out is 100% better with friends.


Girls night out with Stephanie on Saturday night!


I need to write about how baseball is going for Carson which deserves a post by itself. We all worked with him today. About two minutes in, he said, "I don't want to practice baseball" which gives you idea of how it's going.


He would much, much rather be doing this or something like it.


We soaked up some sunshine. The boys played baseball, basketball, rode a scooter, and went for a ride on the 4-wheeler. We are so ready for warmer days. Daylight savings time is a step in the right direction.


We went to church this morning and back tonight for a parent session on social media. It was lead by our youth pastor who we are so lucky to have. It left us with a lot to ponder. 

We were supposed to have a baseball tournament this weekend but the snow changed those plans. We were super bummed, but it was a nice weekend at home. Now, back to my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment