Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Less Words Wednesday

It's always nice to walk in from work and find dinner being made. But it's really nice when I find both boys helping Darrin. We were having Baked Chicken Fajitas over cauliflower rice. Carson was washing the peppers.


Darrin and Miles were cutting the peppers.


I had already cut the chicken, so I cut the onion and we were ready to throw it all together. I think they liked it (or resisted less) b/c they helped.


Baked Fajitas
1 package of chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 green pepper & 1 red pepper, cut into strips
1 onion, sliced thinly
Spices (mixed together):
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. salt

Put chicken and veggies in a 9x13. Drizzle with olive oil. Mix spices and sprinkle over chicken and veggies. I like to put a lot of the spices on the chicken. Bake on 400 for 25 minutes. Serve over brown rice or cauliflower rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment