Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

3 Things

I only have 1 picture and 3 random things tonight. The hard drive in my computer died last week and I lost a ton of pictures that I haven't blogged about, so I don't have anything to fall back on when I don't take any pics during the day. Since my phone is old and lacks storage, it off loaded my Amazon Photos app and hasn't back up my pictures since September. I am losing in the electronics department these days. Thankfully, I have a lot of pictures on this blog and FB. 

Now for three quick things.

1) Darrin asked Carson why he (Carson) loved him (Darrin) this morning and Carson replied, "I love you all the much." His grammar and sentence structure is so funny. He talks confidently in complete sentences, but the words are usually out of order and context. It is so cute. I really need to document more of his sayings.

2) The boys played so well together tonight. It doesn't happen very often. They watched the Grinch together, chased each other around the house, and played with a ball. It lasted around three hours and then it was over.


3) Big happens around here...Carson slept in underwear last night! He's been sleeping in pull ups and waking up dry. Last night he asked if he could sleep in underwear, so we tried it and he did great. He is growing up before our eyes. I can't believe he will turn 4 in six months!


No comments:

Post a Comment