Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Less Words Wednesday

With my new position at work, I had to move one of my offices b/c I was in the very back of the building.


I'm not finished yet, but I was happy with how it turned out with minimal effort.


I read about these shorts on a blog. I've always been self conscious of my legs, but the need for comfort won out and I bought some. I liked them and will be buying more. I like that they are super secure and you can't see up my shorts when I'm working out.


I had to work out later than usual due to Darrin's practice schedule. I will never work out after eating dinner again. 


Carson just hasn't felt his best for a couple weeks now. We've been to the doctor once and called another time just to be sure we didn't need to take him in again. He seemed better today so hopefully he is on the mend.


A rare sighting of Miles out of his bedroom or off the sunroom couch.


He is such a genuinely sweet, happy child. He's also very loud and lacks some manners, but we are working on that :)


We don't want summer to end!


Soaking up some rays.


We had to pick up a few things at Walmart the other day. I moved the front part of the cart so he could sit all the way back and he said, "You are such a nice mom".


I think Daddy will always be his #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment