Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Less Words Wednesday

The boys got haircuts yesterday. Miles hair grows sooooo fast. Fun fact, haircuts fall under Darrin's realm of duties. I don't know why, but he's always taken them.

Darrin said that Carson watched Miles and then climbed up in the chair by himself and waited when it was his turn. 


A rare moment when all of us were in the same room at night. Usually we are spread around the house.


Darrin ordered some new storage bags for our Christmas trees. He sent me this picture while I was at work and told me how happy he was.


We have been trying to eat healthier. Tonight we had mesquite chicken cooked in the air fryer because it was raining and Darrin didn't want to grill in the rain. I actually think the air fryer was better than the grill.


And now to catch up on a few things from November. Carson had his Thanksgiving play. Usually they have a play and a big lunch, but with Covid, they decided to stream it online.


He was an Indian. Every time the director said a certain word, he and his fellow Indians would pound their chests and say "brave and strong".


I'm not the only one with a loaded tea problem. (His is a kids' drink without caffeine)


Miles used his money and bought a new fishing back pack. He was so excited to organize it. He's so much like me.


Darrin and Miles went fishing one afternoon. Carson and I were watching TV on the couch and I realized he hadn't said anything in a while. He slept for over two hours. I had to go to the bathroom so badly, but I held it so he would stay asleep :)


He has loved coffee since he was really little.


We played Catan a few times in November. Nothing like the obsession we had last year though. We really like it, but setting it up and then cleaning it up is a pain.


Black Friday shopping looked different this year because of my surgery (more on that in another post). Darrin's sister and I have shopped together for several years now. I actually think shopping online from my living room was more productive, but I missed the company. Hopefully we can get back to that next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment