Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Less Words Wednesday

These three are hanging out all day, everyday. We made the decision this week to keep Carson home. Darrin and Miles have been able to do some volunteer work and help some neighbors, but now it's time to include Carson or just stay around the house. I think Carson will miss school and his friends, but I know he'll be happy to be home too. Just as we made the decision, his daycare decided to close for the rest of the month. I wish I could spend some time with them too, but I'm thankful to have a job where I'm still getting paid.


Darrin has been doing a great job of keeping the boys busy. This was Carson at 5:30pm on his first day of daddy daycare.


Miles has been enjoying working on projects with Darrin.


This meme tickled me. My team has had our fun with being 'essential'.


We've been playing Catan every night. We have a new version delivering tomorrow and we are really excited about that.


The boys have been watching a show called I Shouldn't Be Alive. They are glued while I panic for these people even though I know they survive. I do not need that kind of stress from a TV show.


We've been cooking like crazy and trying to eat healthy. Now that Carson has turned the corner with food, it's motivating to make healthy dinners. I enjoy watching him eat grilled chicken, vegetables, etc. We've been eating a lot of groceries...


Carson's new phrase is holy moly. Darrin said they picked up sticks today, which is one of Carson's favorite things to do, and he said, "Holy moly that's a lot of sticks!"


They took a field trip to the car wash.


This is one of my favorite things I've seen during the COVID-19 crisis. Truths to live by!

No comments:

Post a Comment