Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

Weekend Wrap Up

This is going to be short and sweet b/c I am beyond frustrated with the process of transferring pics from my phone to the computer. I used to have a great system, but now it is not working. I think it has to do with my new phone, but I've also had some computer issues, so it's hard to say. Moving on to our weekend and the pictures I have managed to transfer.

Carson started off his Friday morning with a little reading while eating breakfast. Donuts on Friday mornings have become a thing. Not that that's the only day that we eat them, but it's just guaranteed on that day.


My weekend started a little early b/c I had to leave work and take Carson to the ENT. It was time for a recheck on his tubes and he's been complaining about his ears hurting. His tubes have fallen into his ear canal and are not functioning at this point. He said he has some pressure behind his ears much like when adults need to pop their ears. Our plan is to limp along until summer and hope that everything corrects itself. As usual, he was perfect during the visit. He asks to go to the doctor all the time. I'm not sure why he likes it, but he does.


On Saturday, Miles helped Darrin at work. They had a middle school tournament. He helped in the concession stand for a little while. I probably don't want to know how much sugar was consumed.


He also called lines during the end of the day. He was very nervous, but I think he did a good job. As much as he can't stand when a ref or ump misses a call, he better have been on top of it the whole time!


The boys were same, same for church! Miles checks them in every Sunday and prints out their name tags. They know the drill.


Daddy got in on the matching too.


We also bought a new grill, Miles & I went out to eat on Friday night, Miles had a baseball scrimmage, Carson and I hung out at the McDonald's playground, Darrin worked outside, and I did a gazillion loads of laundry and did some meal prep. It was a full, but fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment