Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2020

20 Things

I have lots to share since I've been MIA for almost a month. I've had computer issues, problems with transferring my pictures from my phone, and just overall busyness. I'm still having some issues with my pictures, but I think I can manage. So, I thought I'd share 20 things this week to try to catch up on what we've been doing. Here we go.
1) Miles wrapped up his first travel basketball season with the Hornets. He had a great time and was sad to see it end. He met some new teammates and improved as a team and individually. He did say that even though he didn't want basketball to end, he is ready for baseball.



Carson was so proud of his new Hornets shirt. 


We had some unusually warm weather during basketball season. Carson loved going outside between games to run around. Overall, he was very cooperative during the games. It helps that they are much shorter than baseball and we only played two in one day.


2) I went out of town for work, which meant hanging with my work bestie, Angie. She and I have worked together almost 15 years. We have been through a lot since our company merged five years ago and we wouldn't have made it without the other.


Being out of town on a Monday night means watching the Bachelor on an iPad in my hotel room. 



3) We had a few days of cold weather. We still had to get out and get some fresh air, so Carson rode his tricycle to the mailbox while I walked.


It must be cold if Carson is willingly wearing a coat. That never happens. 



We even got some snow, but school was still in session and the snow was completely gone by the time we got home. The boys were so sad. I'm sure hoping we get a least one good snow before spring. It's starting to look doubtful though.



4) We went to a Union basketball game where Darrin's team was recognized for the success they had last season. They accomplished so much as a team as well as individually. As they read off the list of awards and accomplishments, it was incredible to hear. 



After the game, we had to hang out for a while in Darrin's office b/c that's what they love to do. His office is way more fun than mine :)


I'll be back this week with more things that we've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment