Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

Cookies and TV

Just a low key night around here. I've said it before, but I actually like daylight savings time. I know I'm the only one person that feels that way, but I like that it gets dark before I get home from work b/c then we are forced to come inside early and just chill together. I think b/c there is no volleyball or baseball it feels especially low key. Everything feels slower to me. I had to make something to take to work tomorrow. We are having appetizers to celebrate Thanksgiving. I'm not sure about that logic, but I'll go with it. I made Chewy Brownie Cookies since I had all the ingredients already. Miles enjoyed the batter.


Then we watched a little TV. Carson is still obsessed with Frozen & AFV, but mostly Frozen. For the last couple of days when we have been watching Frozen he has been saying something, which I thought was "show" meaning turn on AFV. Finally tonight I realized that he wasn't saying "show". I asked Miles what he was saying and he determined that he was saying "snow". He was saying snow b/c he wanted to watch the part where they build a snowman. That is very helpful, b/c for days I have been stopping the movie and turning on the show (AFV) only to realize that wasn't what he wanted. I thought he was just being indecisive. He's talking better, but I will be so glad when he can communicate a little better. It's frustrating for him and for us.


After Cason went to bed, Miles and I watched Dancing with the Stars Juniors. Miles loves to watch any show with kids dancing. And those kids are so good!


Bedtime for me. I haven't been sleeping long enough lately. I sleep well while I'm asleep but as soon as I wake up my mind starts racing and I can't go back to sleep. So, I've only been getting 5-6 hours of sleep and it's beginning to catch up with me. Tonight is an Ambien kind of night so I can feel rested tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment