Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

34 Weeks

I am 34 weeks today. I have a cold, which is getting me down a little, but the pregnancy is still going fine. It's getting a little harder the closer I get to my due date....just the typical back ache and sleepless nights. I've had a good pregnancy, so I'll do my best to keep the complaining to a minimum these last few weeks. Those closest to me (you know who you are) will probably still have to endure my whining. Sorry....

I had a shower at work yesterday. My wonderful Marketing friends threw it for me: Chris, Brittanie, Mitsie, Melanie and Angie. It was really nice. They served lunch for everyone, which was outstanding. They really went above and beyond and I appreciate it immensely. I work with a great group of people and this was proof. Thanks guys!

One of my gifts was a diaper cake. How cute, and totally creative! It's rumored to have 100+ diapers in it. I'm sure they will come in handy down the road (they are size 3). For now, it is the new centerpiece on my dining room table!

Chris and his wife made the cakes, which match our nursery colors. When a marketing department is responsible for your shower, you can expect it to be well planned and creative, as we are used to "party planning"! They not only looked great, but tasted yummy too.
Once again, we received an abundance of generous gifts. I put them all away last night when I got home. Even though I felt miserable from my cold, I couldn't help but look through everything again. Thanks to all of our family, friends and co-workers we are READY for baby Miles/Hallie.

No comments:

Post a Comment