Pages

Monday, October 24, 2022

Basketball & Other Random Things

It was Pink Out night at the middle school basketball game. I had to work the concession stand during the girl's game and it was really busy. I learned that kids spend a LOT of money on sugar and it's really nice to have exact change. It is not cool to buy a $1 item and pay with a $20. I thought it was actually really fun.


Miles is playing JV and they had a game before the girl's game. I can't say that I really look forward to basketball season, but then it's always more exciting than I remember. 


The speed and physicality of the game changes a lot between JV & varsity. Hopefully, these boys will get some good playing time in during JV games this year and be ready for next year. 


Miles loves baseball so much, but I think basketball is more fun than he remembers every year too.


They won against a close rival, so that's always fun.


A few random things. I've been painting my own nails lately. This top coat makes them look like gel and last almost a week.


Darrin said we needed a puzzle to work on. I ordered this Halloween puzzle, but I'm not sure anyone is into it. We might still be putting it together at Christmas.


Typical teenager look. We were just happy that he was with us in the living room.


Tacos in a bowl for dinner. It was supposed to be walking tacos, but it seemed easier to dump everything in a bowl.


I am in an adult leadership class for our county. We got to go to the top of the tallest structure in our county. It is a Tyson plant that makes all the chicken feed for local chicken barns. It was WAY up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment