Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Less Words Wednesday

It was 50s day at daycare today! I am a party pooper when it comes to things like this b/c life is so busy and it's hard to make time for extras like this. BUT, he looked adorable!


I'm not going to lie, getting him ready was an absolute struggle b/c everything has become a struggle with him lately. One of those phases I suppose.


Bless one of the moms for making the boys matching shirts.


That made my job much easier.


These boys are W-I-L-D. The two on the right are Carson's best buddies, Charlie and Tucker. He calls them Carlie and Tuck :)


He told me tonight that this is his best friend. Her name is Landry and this is the first I've heard of her. I asked the teacher about her and if they play together. She said he doesn't really play with the girls, but if he does, he plays with her.


Next dress up day is Halloween. He says he wants to be a tiger which I think is great choice, but we'll see if he sticks with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment