Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Less Words Wednesday

Darrin had his first conference game last night and they won! It was an away game, but just 1.5 hours away. I'm so glad I was there. It was a great game and fun atmosphere, especially to walk away with a win.


Darrin checked Miles out of school early so he could ride the bus to and from the game. It was a surprise and he loved it. He thought he was riding with me after school. 


Marmee came up to stay with Carson, so she was here this morning while we hurried through our crazy morning routine.


It was a quick trip for her, but we were so thankful that she came to stay with Carson since he is 100% opposed to anyone but grandparents watching him right now.


My mom brought our birthday presents a little early so we opened them this morning. I told Miles not to get my face since I hadn't fixed my hair.


Darrin said that was weird, but I'd say he nailed it.


I typically don't do stuff like drive 1.5 hours to watch a 7pm match on a work night. I've learned to say no for my sanity. But, I'm glad I made the effort to be there last night. The kids get most of my energy these days, so I was glad to do something for Darrin and for me since I love to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment