Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Last Day of 2nd Grade

I watched Miles walk up the ramp to his portable for the last time today! As I've mentioned before, I don't love the portable for security reasons, but you can't beat the convenience. You get to bypass the car line every morning and drop him off steps from his room. I like waving right before he walks in. Many mornings he totally forgot me if he was walking and talking to a friend :) His school is moving to a brand new building next year. Hopefully they built it big enough and won't need portables for a very long time. Although, at the rate our town is growing, we shall see.


It wasn't my favorite year and that's all I'll say about that. Bye bye second grade. I like to plan something fun for the last day. They dismissed at 11:30am and I couldn't take off, so I planned for Mason to come home with him. Darrin picked up two happy boys.


They played around the house, went to Mason's baseball game, went to a pool party, came home and crashed. They are the sweetest friends.


Life doesn't change that much for us in the summer. We all got up at the regular time and Miles went to summer camp at the school. Thankfully, Mason goes there too in the summer, so he's okay with going. Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment