Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

6 Pics & I Guess He Learned His Lesson

This picture sums up why I don't blog much anymore....Carson is always in my lap and there's always a mess to clean up.


I can't believe how grown they look in this picture. It's so apparent every day how much Miles is growing up. He's capable of so much and conversations with him are fun. And that baby boy is growing up too. He's talking and understanding so much these days.


Last night, we ate our first meal of the season on the patio. That's one of Miles' favorite things and I think it's going to be one of Carson's too. He sat in his own chair like a big boy and ate his entire dinner. We did the same thing tonight and he's 2 for 2. I'm learning that he wants to be big like his brother. He'd much rather sit in a chair than a booster seat or a high chair.


Miles starting taking hitting lessons. He has great coaches, but they can't spend the amount of time with him that he needs. He's been a little bummed lately b/c his hitting doesn't seem to be progressing like the others. Hopefully this will give him a little added confidence. He sure did great in the lesson I watched tonight.


Just waiting for "Daaaaad-dee" to come back up from the bottom of the hill on the mower. He loves to be outside and LOVES to see his Daddy.


Crying in the car is still a thing.


As I've said before, as much of a challenge as Carson is (I have made that perfectly clear haven't I?) he has sleep going for him. He goes to bed easily and stays there for 12 hours every night. Last night, he decided to protest bedtime. I tried to lay him down twice and he wasn't having it. After two hours,  Motrin, gas drops, teething gel, and Benadryl, I threw him in his crib and walked out the door. He needed sleep even if it meant he had to cry himself to sleep. He threw a little tantrum and threw everything out of his crib, which was the second time of the night, and proceeded to scream for a while. We stuck it out and he finally fell asleep in an empty crib. I felt kind of bad that he didn't have a pillow or blanket, but we weren't about to risk going in there. No thank you! He cried in the night, but got himself back to sleep and stayed there all night.


Tonight, I pretty much threw him in his crib again and walked out b/c I could tell that he was about to repeat last night. He cried for a few minutes and then played for a while until he went to sleep, but he didn't throw his stuff out tonight. Hopefully, he learned his lesson last night and remembered that didn't work out so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment