Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

32 Weeks


I had my 32 week appointment today to check on Carson.  I had an ultrasound along with some other tests just to be safe since I haven't been feeling good lately.  Carson looked perfect.  He's 25% in growth and all the measurements and fluid levels were on track. This is the first ultrasound where he looked crowded. It was hard to see his face from his stomach from his foot.

All the other tests they did on me came back fine too.  Turns out I'm just 32 weeks pregnant and it's blazing hot outside.  What's a girl to do?  In so many words, my doctor politely said that it's just that time and it probably won't be fun from here on out. I really can't complain b/c this pregnancy has gone so smoothly.

I go back in two weeks for another quick check up. We will schedule the c-section at that appointment, which will be at 39 weeks unless he decides to come sooner.  More than anything else, Darrin & I cannot wait to see what he looks like, whether he will look like Miles or completely different.  Obviously Miles' gender was the big surprise when he was born.  What Carson looks like is going to be the surprise when he is born.  We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment