Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Darrin had away games this weekend, so Miles & I drove to my mom's house.  Volleyball didn't go so well so we won't talk about that.  I was on a mission to buy lots of clothes.  Usually when I need clothes & I have money to spend, I don't find anything.  Thankfully I found 9 shirts, 1 pair of shoes, 2 necklaces, and 2 pairs of earrings.  Yay!  My work friends won't have to see the same outfits over and over and over.  Of course, it takes time to try on and buy that much stuff, so.....we shopped....


....and shopped....

 

....and appeased Miles here and there with the animals at Rain Forest Cafe & the play area in the mall.  I must say, Miles handled the shopping trip better than he ever has. I actually had fun and I think my mom did too :)


After our shopping trip, my mom cooked a yummy dinner and the family came over.  We hung out with Miles' cousin, Sarah...


His Aunt Emily...


His Uncle Dave (my brother)...


And last but not least, his Marmee...


After a wild pillow fight...




...Miles slept over 11 hours.  It was wonderful for all parties.  

Today, we went to church with my mom & then drove home.  I listened to the Titans' game almost the whole way, which made time pass quickly.  In other news....we have a contract on our house after 228 days on the market!  I will take 2-4 weeks to close and then we have 30 days to get out.  Hoping & praying something comes on the market between now & then.  The house that caused us to list ours is long gone and there are none that we even want to look at right now :(  If all else fails, we will rent until the perfect house comes along.  We want a four bedroom and there just aren't that many to choose from.  No worries though....something will come along.

So that's our exciting weekend.  My work week appears manageable and there are two home volleyball games this weekend.  Sounds like a good week to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment