Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello Front Yard

We love playing in the front yard. Even though the backyard has a swing set, it just feels so closed in. So, we typically play in the front yard where we can see what's going on in the neighborhood. Since it's been blazing hot, we have been cooped in the house forever. We finally got to play outside this afternoon and it was actually a little chilly....but trust me, I'm not complaining. We live right next to the middle school football field. Between the weather and the football game, it was the perfect fall afternoon.

Miles' first request was to play golf...


Oh look, it's Ansley...

She has her hood up....maybe I should put mine up too...

Ansley, I've missed you all summer (even though I just saw you last night at church)...

We're so happy to play together...

Awww...




Okay...so maybe it didn't happen exactly like that, but they really do like each other. Here's to many more fall days.

No comments:

Post a Comment